Friday, October 1, 2010

Webmaster and Fitness.....

I am very close to cross 2 year in webmaster field and around one month before i got time to think about my fitness and notice that my stomach is coming out little bit :D.
Then i think to start doing some physically activities and start thinking of alternatives.

GYM : I am sitting in front of computer more then 14 hours and passing approximate all 24 hour in my little house so i dont like GYM personally to go again into another home from my home... :(

Cycling : I like this one too much to go morning riding. and choose my bycycle and complete all my planing and then one day some of my friend come to my home to meet me {all is doing there family business and job now} and everyone like my idea and they also decide to do some physical activities but all is not ready to do cycling. Then We decide to start paying again our favorite game BADMINTON :D

BADMINTON : is one of my favorite game and i can play well. This Game is suitable for me because this is not taking too much time so we all friends can arrange this. This is really a good game and i notice improvement within 10 day. 1st day i did sit-up for warm-up and i was totally down within 20 sit-up but now i can do 50 sit-up easily. So i think i am on correct way.


I will write about badminton and will share some tips tricks i like most. :)

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template