Saturday, May 21, 2011

Facebook CityVilley : Online Browser Game : Tips and Tricks






Hi Friends...

Few days ago i was overload in facebook with cityvilley game requests from my facebook friends so i was think to give it a try.. and oyellla, now i am in CityVilley addiction... :)

It is really a very nice game to passout your summer holidays without getting board. { If you have pc and net connection. I am 100% sure that your will love this game.}

Today is a great day for me because i found a good tricks to enjoy this game more. My trick is base on CityVilley Neighbore- More Neighbore, More Enjoy....
So if you want to know my trick then join me at Facebook and send me message that you want to know my trick.. :)
You can find me at facebook here :- http://www.facebook.com/manishlamrod


Enjoy.....Enjoy.....Enjoy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template