Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Bought Nokia x2



I recently bought Nokia x2. It is really a nice peace. :)

I bought it in 5000 Rs. here at chittorgarh. I bought this specially because of 5MP camera :)
i havent use it too much so far so its hurry to say anything but i will go to fort next sunday to test camera :D

Some Basic Fatures...

* Display
- 240 x 320 pixels, 2.2 inches
- TFT, 256K colors { IMO it is not good :( }

*Memory
- Internal : 48 MB, 128 MB ROM, 64 MB RAM
- External : Mobile can be extend with micro sd card up to 16 gb { i bought 4 gb card and this cost me additional 350 Rs. }

and now main Feature
* Camera
- Video : QVGA@18fps
- 5MP, picture size 2592x1944 pixels, and Led Flash
{ As mention above i will go to fort next sunday to test it and then i will share pictures with you all }


so overall, so far it is seems interesting but i am curious with camera performance because price of mobile is low. let wait and watch.. :)


Finally picture of my mobile { from net}





0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template